Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

How to raise a concern about a child

In an emergency please call 999. To report any other type of crime please call 101.

Child Abuse

If your concerns are about a child (under 18 years old) you can report it by completing the online form at the link below:

Child protection - online form

or if you need to speak to someone about your concerns please call 020 3373 4600, selecting option 3.

Children's Triage Leaflet (PDF)

Help and protection for children, young people and families - A guide to services in Newham