The Strategic Provider Forum brings together local stakeholders involved in the commissioning and delivery of Adult Social Care and Community Health Care provision.
The Strategic Provider Forum may be used to:
- outline the service development and improvements
- share good practices and innovations
Representatives at the Strategic Provider Forum are responsible for:
- actively contributing to the discussions
- representing the views of their organisation accurately
- feeding back the discussions to their organisations accurately and on time
The Forum meets quarterly.
The first meeting of each financial year will include an Annual Business Meeting focusing on the Market Position Statement and Commissioning Intentions for the coming year.
Standing agenda items will be:
- Service quality, improvement and innovation
- Inspection, regulation and monitoring issues
- Commissioning and market transformation (once a year)
- Learning opportunities, including relevant council and health updates
- Safeguarding adults awareness
- Workforce development
- Joint working with other partners
The agenda will be circulated one week before the meeting. Minutes will be published three weeks after the meeting and circulated via email to all providers in Newham.
Provider Forum meetings
Dates of meetings for 2017/18
18th January 2017
19th April 2017
12th July 2017
26th October 2017
25th January 2018
Registration for these meetings starts at 9:45
Stratford Town Hall
Minutes of previous meetings
19th April 201718th January 2017 27th October 201628th July 201628th April 201628th January 201629th October 201530th July 2015
This is a monthly publication updating adult social care and health providers about the delivery of services in Newham. Through the newsletter, ASC will continue to promote joint working and good practices to ensure the best outcome for providers, customers, carers and their families.
This is a great opportunity for providers to find out what is happening within ASC in Newham and also share ideas, learning and good practice.
If providers want to get a message out there about their organisation please email the suggested topics, comments and articles to AskGrainne@newham.gov.uk
September 2016August 2016June 2016May 2016April 2016March 2016February 2016 January 2016