The Strategic Provider Forum brings together local stakeholders involved in the commissioning and delivery of Adult Social Care and Community Health Care provision.
The Strategic Provider Forum may be used to:
- outline the service development and improvements
- share good practices and innovations
Representatives at the Strategic Provider Forum are responsible for:
- actively contributing to the discussions
- representing the views of their organisation accurately
- feeding back the discussions to their organisations accurately and on time
The Forum meets quarterly.
The first meeting of each financial year will include an Annual Business Meeting focusing on the Market Position Statement and Commissioning Intentions for the coming year.
Standing agenda items will be:
- Service quality, improvement and innovation
- Inspection, regulation and monitoring issues
- Commissioning and market transformation (once a year)
- Learning opportunities, including relevant council and health updates
- Safeguarding adults awareness
- Workforce development
- Joint working with other partners
The agenda will be circulated one week before the meeting. Minutes will be published three weeks after the meeting and circulated via email to all providers in Newham.
Dates of meetings for 2020-21
Meetings will start at 14:00, so please ensure you arrive by 13:45.
18th September 2020
22nd January 2021
Stratford Town Hall
17th May 201915th May 201825th January 201826th October 201712th July 201719th April 201718th January 201727th October 201628th July 201628th April 201628th January 201629th October 201530th July 2015
The Newham Learning Disability & Autism Provider Forum allows partnership working and an open dialogue between commissioners of care and support and providers to:
- facilitate the local strategic priorities of Health and Adult Social Care commissioners and the provider market
- coordinate priorities, awareness raising and action plans
- ensure local and national guidelines are adhered to regarding commissioning frameworks, legislation and best practice
- escalate issues and concerns from providers to the commissioner
- share best practice and facilitate joint working between providers, and between providers and commissioners of Health and Social Care
- respond to and address customers issues and concerns via the Co-Production Forum, and the Learning Disability Partnership Advisory Group (LDPAG), and the Autism Steering Group
- agree 2 Provider representatives to attend the LDPAG and the Autism Steering Group (these can be the same or 4 separate Providers)
For more information please email Commissioning.Assistant@newham.gov.uk
Dates of the meetings
Meetings are held quarterly:
16th April 2019, 10:00am-12:30pm
16th July 2019, 10:00am-12:30pm
15th October 2019, 10:00am-12:30pm
St John’s Church Hall Stratford
This is a monthly publication updating adult social care and health providers about the delivery of services in Newham. Through the newsletter, ASC will continue to promote joint working and good practices to ensure the best outcome for providers, customers, carers and their families.
September 2018May 2018April 2018September 2016August 2016June 2016May 2016April 2016March 2016February 2016 January 2016
This is a great opportunity for providers to find out what is happening within ASC in Newham and also share ideas, learning and good practice.
If providers want to get a message out there about their organisation please email the suggested topics, comments and articles to AskGrainne@newham.gov.uk