Access to IEDA is by appointment only.
What is IEDA?
IEDA is a functional therapeutic room based at:
The Resource Centre
200 Chargeable Lane
You can bring a carer or family member with you to your appointment if you want to.
An appointment maybe for:
Sensory impairment - More Information IEDA - More Information (PDF) IEDA - More Information (Word)
- an assessment of your Sensory, Occupational Therapy or Telecare (assistive Technology) needs
- trying equipment that may meet your needs
What else is available at IEDA?
Assistive Technology - Find out more Equipment- Find out more
- Information and guidance from professionals
- Practical solutions for everyday activities such as bathing and toileting
- Rehabilitation e.g. long cane training
- Assistive Technology solutions e.g. flashing doorbells and GPS locator devices
- Equipment demonstrations such as loop systems and electronic magnification
- View/ trial adaptations such as stair lift, easy grip cutlery, raiser recliner and much more
How can I access IEDA?
For all referrals and general enquiries contact the Access to Adult Social Care team:
Access to Adult Social Care Team
Call: 0208 430 2000 Option 2
Text phone:18001 020 8430 2000
What happens when I contact the Adult Social Care team?
When you contact the Access to Adults Social Care Team they will complete an initial assessment and depending on your needs, they may:
Assessments - more information
- Refer you to IEDA
- Refer you to a specialist team
- Tell you about other organisations that can help
The Sensory Team and IEDA have moved to Enabled Living who are in the process of updating these pages.