Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

How to raise a concern about an adult

In an emergency situation call 999. If you want to report any other type of crime call 101.

Members of the public

If you want to:

  • report an abuse
  • find out more information
  • raise a concern because you are worried about a vulnerable person

Please call the 24 hour Safeguarding helpline on 0203 373 0440

During office hours please select option 1

Alternatively, you can use our short online form to report suspected abuse or raise a concern and someone from Adult Social Care will call you back.

Raise a safeguarding adult concern form


Profe​ssionals must complete the following Safeguarding Adults Form. For statutory services please ensure you include senior management directions within the comments / other information box.

Once completed please return to

Safeguarding Adults Form

What happens next

Once we get your information, we will look at your concerns to decide on our next actions.

We may contact you, if you have given permission and your contact information.

You details and contact information will remain confidential to us if you request this, or you can decide to make an anonymous report.

We will speak to the person you are concerned about to find out what they would like to happen.

We may need to speak to other people to get or share more information, but we will ask permission to do this. Sometimes the police may get involved.

What happens next Leaflet

More information

How to raise a concern about a child

Safe from Adults Abuse